Oh yes I did!
I have been waiting for this morning for months! Unlike certain friends, I cannot polish off a jar of Nutella in a matter of days or even weeks. No, I savor it tiny spoonful at a time.
So last night, when I got down to my last tablespoon or two, you can imagine my excitement for this morning that I thought would never come.
To me, a tablespoon of nut butter in the bottom of the jar automatically means oats in a jar for breakfast. Why should Nutella be any different? It is, after all, hazelnut butter…just with a little chocolate added in, right? Never mind all the extra sugar.
Nutella Oats in a Jar
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. peanut flour
- 1/2 scoop protein powder
- 1 packet stevia (optional)
- 1 almost empty jar of nutella
- A few chocolate and peanut butter chips for sprinkling!!
- Combine oats, milk, water, peanut flour, and protein powder. Cook 5 minutes until thickened.
- Pour into Nutella jar and stir your little heart out to get all the goodness stuck on the sides and bottom. Top with desired toppings!